You can get dozens of free PPT design templates and layouts with distinctive and fantastic slides, hottest designs and sophisticated layouts. Pre-designed PowerPoint design templates are a quick and effective strategy for pretty much any speaker to offer his demonstrations in a excellent way – and never ever have to spend plenty of hours preparing them on your own. A wide range of sites will offer anyone attractive PowerPoint backgrounds and themes; various are paid while others are entirely free.
And while paid templates with fantastic and impressive slides sound really impressive, many times you just simply need a simple powerpoint background.
Remember Steve Jobs? He constantly used very simple gradient design template for his oral presentations. He fully understood the potential of simplicity, that’s the reason his presentations were unforgettable and strong. Or just simply take a look at the most significant search engine – Google. It is actually so simple! I don’t imagine how this can be less complicated than there is now.
A simple layout has some strengths over the more difficult ones.
– They are really much easier to understand
– You commit a lot less time to write and place together your project
– It is much easier to fix a problem when a little something goes bad
– By keeping it brief and simple, your clients won’t be distracted from the central message that you intend to convey.
– Simplifying implies you are amplifying the information being offered.
– Intricate PowerPoint layouts are repeatedly graded as less attractive than simple backgrounds.
If you don’t have the time to develop your individual template, or maybe don’t want to create your template, you can easily download free powerpoint backgrounds from PowerpointBackground. But I assure you, putting together your own powerpoint background is a lot more gratifying.
The easiest way to get simple PowerPoint backgrounds in just 5 minutes
So just what to do if you just won’t pick a proper PowerPoint background? Well, frankly, you may use an image to your slides background. That way you can incorporate any graphic you want, your trademark, your own design, or other significant image.
Listed here is a quick method to put in your own background in PowerPoint presentation.
- Save a picture
Go to http://www.freeimages.com – it is 100 % free. Pick a simple photograph you prefer to work with, download and save to your pc. I personally like to take a minor additional step. I go to http://alssndro.github.io/trianglify-background-generator/ and produce a simple image myself. I go with very simple colors and build a new image. The incredible thing about this, that you can generate a unique photo, that no one has ever used before!
- In Powerpoint, click the “Format Background” tab.
– On the “View” tab, pick and choose “Slide Master”. Here, on the top of the thumbnail panel, choose the slide master. On the Slide Master tab, get into “Background Styles” and pick “Format Background”.
– Select “Picture or texture fill” and press on “File”.
– Get and select the image you downloaded earlier. Simply click “Insert”. Your specified photo will appear in the background.
– If you want to choose the background on each of the slides within the design, pick and choose “Apply to all” in the “Format Background” panel.
So here you go, the very next time you have forthcoming presentation, just produce your personal simple powerpoint background.